How To Play a Fun Bridal Shower Bingo
Everyone wants to play bridal shower games at the wedding to make the wedding special. It is a tradition game who plays on every wedding with lots of energy, it is a fun game. It’s always fun to play bridal shower games. They break the ice and keep the shower party alive. One game that is so fun to play is the bridal shower bingo.
Bridal shower bingo is a traditional bingo game with a bridal shower twist. It is often played by the guests as the bride opens her gifts. Here are the steps in playing the game.
- Order online or create and print several Bridal Bingo cards that you’ll be using for the bridal shower. Each of the cards should be 5 columns wide and 6 rows long, creating a total of 30 empty boxes per card.
- Hand each guest a Bridal Bingo card. Have them write down any bridal gift they can think of on each of the empty boxes in the card.
- When it’s time for the bride to open her gifts, have the guests prepare their cards for marking.
- Announce the bingo combination that you’ll be playing, whether the traditional straight across/down or diagonal, or other combinations, like a four-corner game.
- As the bride opens a present, the guests will cross out the same present written on their cards. For example, if the bride opens a toaster, then anyone who has a toaster on their bingo cards should cross it out. The guest who complete a combination, shouts “Bingo!” and wins the game.
- If the bride still has some gifts to open, the game continues but the guest who already won should be out of the game.
Prior to the game, prepare some simple trinkets as prizes for the winners. Have the hostess announce the prizes at the start the shower. This will get the guests excited even if these are not that grand and expensive. For many people, the idea of getting a prize is exciting enough.
If you want more information about the wedding so go and see my posts.